Need an Appointment
We at Fivenson Dermatology are committed to providing our patients with quality care. Our staff is a dedicated team that work together to ensure that our patients receive individualized care.
To help us better understand your care, please fill out the following forms about your medical history before coming to your appointment. You may also fill out these forms on our patient portal by clicking on the Patient Login button below or click on Self Check-in link provided in your text or email confirmation of your appointment.
On the Patient Portal you will have the ability to:
- Enter your social and medical history
- View your lab test results
- Request appointments
- Request medication refills
- Make payments
- Communicate with Dr. Fivenson and our staff
- Online Check-In and forms update
What should I have sent to the office for my visit?
If you are a new patient to our practice, please have your Primary Care Physician or referring doctors send us the following in advance of your appointment:
- Referral authorization
- All prior records pertinent to why you are being referred to us, biopsy reports, lab tests and all your current medications.
Patients please bring:
- Medical history questionnaire: This can be obtained by the following methods:
(1) Mailed to you,
(2) Click the Medical History Questionnaire link above
(3) Fill in at the Online Check-in site or
(4) Fill out on the Patient Portal (link above) . Click on your Appointment to enter your medical history information.
- List of your questions
Who do I call with questions?
We will be available to help you with any questions that might arise related to your medical dermatology conditions. All nurses are trained to address medication and lab related questions. Dr. Fivenson is always available. We also check our email ( email@example.com ) and our patient portal site several times daily and encourage this as a way to get your questions answered if a personal call is not needed.
Hale is a smart phone app you can use for more advanced messaging including photo’s, videos and telemedicine consultation (appointments only). You can download from the app store or Hale.com
What are some of the special features of this office?
Highly trained office nurses to: Address and monitor complex dermatologic medications such as: methotrexate, acetretin, interferon, cyclosporin, thalidomide, azathioprine, cyclophosphamide, IVIG, newer biologic agents for psoriasis and psoriasis arthritis.
How can my primary physician/dermatologist be involved in my care here?
We will work with your doctors to help manage your dermatologic condition. We will be happy to provide a care plan to help them with your care. We will also keep your other doctors informed of your progress by letter with each visit.
Accepted Insurance Plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Care Network (with referral)
- Cigna PPO
- HAP PPO/POS
- Aetna PPO
- Priority Health
- Medicaid (Straight)
- United Health Care PPO
- Humana PPO